Estate Planning and Probate


Ensuring final property and healthcare wishes are honored. 

Do you need help with:

A will
You need to draft or update your will.

Appointing a Power of Attorney
You want to designate a person or persons you trust to handle your financial or healthcare decisions should you become unable to do so yourself.

Guardianship or conservatorship
A loved one is disabled or incapacitated and cannot make important decisions for him or herself or if you need to take custody of a child.

End-of-life decisions for LGBTQ couples
You wish to designate your partner to carry out your wishes and handle your affairs after death (right of sepulcher).

A living will
You want to express your wishes regarding the withholding of life-saving measures.

Passing property after death
You are to receive property from a deceased loved one or you are named as an administrator of an estate. 



Call Kay Madden for a consultation
(816) 531-2224

The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.