Criminal Defense and Traffic


Protecting those accused of violating state and municipal laws. 

Do you need help with:

A traffic ticket 
You received a traffic ticket and you want to protect your driving record or dispute the merits of the charge.

A minor offense 
You were charged with a city offense (a municipal code or ordinance violation) or a state misdemeanor.

A state criminal case
You have been charged with a misdemeanor or felony offense by the state of Missouri.



Call Fred Slough to discuss your problem:
(816) 531-2224

The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.